Toby's had quite a few adventures this summer and he's made lots of new friends. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with him when school starts & I'm back at my house. I think the kennel will become very boring for a dog who has been able to run outside, swim in the pool, and have 'doggy' conversation most days. I guess my thoughts to plant some flowers in the back are out!

The trough is nice & cool, but what are all these huge animals doing staring at me?

Ok, I'm out of here. Lovey didn't show me how to get out, but think I'll just go through this barbed wire. Looks safe...

Lovey (Davina's dog) was nice to me & didn't leave me stranded when I was locked up in the garage or tied to the tree. What a pal!

Here's my other summer play mate - Freo. We're saying goodbye before spending the day racing around the yard, fighting, finding things to chew, & then swimming in the pool to cool off.

These are the cool tricks I'm learning how to do - I love the tunnel & walking the plank, but jumping over those crazy poles isn't all that fun. I really like just barking at the other dogs & getting their uptight owners annoyed at me. What they get for taking this agility class so seriously. Come on guys, don't you know it's all about the fun? Oh, and the really yummy treats aren't that bad either - Liver!
1 comment:
:) Makes me want a lil' dog even more!!!
Post a Comment