Went to visit Davina & family for a few days before I had to report back to school. I had a great time playing with the kids, exploring the farm, visiting Oma & Opa (Davina's grandparents), and doing lots of gabbing with Davina! I love it that they're only 4 hrs away!

Landon showing us how to drive.

Lillie knows how to play it cool while riding

The item that provided lots of entertainment - Toby's kennel

Landon's new antlers - this is at a great BBQ place where we met up with Oma & Opa

Self portrait - thought we should get in at least one picture without the kids! :)
2 comments:
Oh fun! I remember D - from back West :) Fun to see her fam -
Glad to see you survived the "not so big" storm we had!
love the pics! Landon knew who was in the picture with Mama...and he remembers taking the antler pic! come again soon!!
Post a Comment