Dog show

Andrea, Samantha, Morgan & I went to the Houston Dog Show a few weeks ago. There were ALL types of dogs there - here are a few of the more outlandish that I captured pictures of. We also watched the agility trials, flyball, and frisbee events. It's amazing what these dogs can do! I have video of the flyball & frisbee, but have NO idea how to upload. I'll have to wait till my trusty blogging friend, Traci comes back from vacation! :)
Which way is forward????
Curlers & pajamas - ready for bed, mom!

1 comment:

Mochas, Mountains and Moby Wraps said...

Ok, so I was sort of thinking of making fun of you for going to a dog show, but actually now that I think of it, it really WOULD be a delightful way to spend a day, giggling at the die-hard dog owners, photographing all sorts of unusual breeds, watching the events ... maybe they have one in Seattle. =)