Poor Toby is probably happy that I'm back at work & don't have time to take him around 'changing' him.

1st change - to the vet to get his last set of shots & to make him no longer a 'he'. It was quite funny since he'd go 2 steps, knock into something, go a few more steps. He started just standing in the middle of the living room with his head hung down. Maybe that was from me laughing??

The next change was from a furry, majestic dog to a I don't know what. Once again I laughed, but I think he was sooo happy to be free of of that hair in this heat that he didn't care. Now he looks almost like a shaved doberman pincher with freckles!


Other people have kids, I now have a dog... (Dave, please don't gag)
1 comment:
Awww, poor Toby. :) It seems so strange to see him without his long hair, but he must be feelin' pretty cool!
Post a Comment