1. Turning on the Swiffer Vac & having your non-barking dog go nuts! I've started to just get it out to see if he's paying attention! (he'll go crazy just seeing it)
2. Giving your dog an empty 'Simply Orange' plastic bottle & watch him chase it all over your tile & wood floors. It's loud, but seeing him run full tilt into a wall and then back again & then under the pantry & out again is always good for a laugh. He'll do it for 30 min (unless something like a shoe catches his attention)
3. Having your 22# dog face off with a grown cow, thinking he's all tough and then running like crazy between your legs when the cow sniffs.
Yes, I know it's sad, but I was just commenting to Clifford that Toby's great for at least one good laugh every day. Thought I'd capture these before he gets out of the puppy stage & starts acting 'dignified'. yeah right...
2 comments:
Welcome to being a pet owner! Our kitties crack us up at least once a day. And when one of us is home with them for a while we have to share stories about all the things they have done in the other's absence. Do we need a life? Maybe!
Hahahah! Love it! Michael and just sat here laughing imagining it all:)
Post a Comment