Here's my birthday present to me - now I'm all ready for summer! I just need some lemonade and a good book (oh, and a not-so curious puppy!)

In other news - Celebrated Grandpa & Grandma B's 66th anniversary & Ms. Joyce's birthday. Spent a wonderful Fri pm with Chet, Kayleen, & family. Painted my garage and then welded fencing at the ranch on Sat. Tried fishing between meetings on Sun, but it was too windy. Reminded me a bit of WA beaches with the wind & high surf. Definitely not a 'go out & fish' kind of day.
4 comments:
I love it! I've been wondering what you decided to do on the deck. The umbrella is perfect with that chair. It looks inviting and relaxing!
Where did you get that umbrella? It's so cute!
Ok- now I want to come visit:)
Looks fabulous-oh to have a spring/summer! It's been HORRIBLE here-you really aren't missing anything this spring, Gina!
Katie
Post a Comment