Where, oh where does the time go??? As I go through pictures, I realize how BUSY we've been the last few months. And it's not stopping!
Went to Seattle right after school got out. I did see adults, but guess I only thought about taking pictures of kids, and then not even all of them! It was a quick, whirl-wind trip and I didn't get to do nearly half what I wanted, but I am thankful for the time I did have there!
Spent a night with Joe & Jasmine & got to spend the morning on the Edmonds waterfront with E&I - seen here with their dinosaurs.
Headed over the mountain to Chelan convention - what a treat!! A very needed respite from the hustle & bustle. Was so happy to see so many friends from all over WA, ID, OR, & Canada too. Afterwards went to Greg & Lisa's for a few days. Marisa was an awesome companion while the others were in school!
Zoe was a trooper when we went to Red Robin! Gave him a huge ol' hug. :)
Zoe & Henry sharing the new wagon at the zoo - had the whole kid brigade there, but didn't get a picture....
My new pet! Of course, I can't remember what it's called, maybe T Z can help me out!
Last few days with the Jill & Trevan - Little T is a ball of energy & her 'little' brother is a cutie pie! Learned to play my new favorite game - Busytown! (?)
My last evening was spent on Lake Union, eating Clam Chowder at Ivar's - how else should a trip to Seattle end?







No comments:
Post a Comment