This & That....

Lots of other things have been happening....

Paul, Paula, Jesse, & Nelson came to 'camp' for a weekend. Jesse & Toby got to be good friends. 

 This is part of the snake that got caught in the garden netting. Didn't even see it until I picked up the net - good thing it was dead & half way decomposed!


Had a wonderful group of young people out for hamburgers, s'mores & hay bale climbing. 

 Anyone ever had bugs mysteriously come alive in your curry?  This was some curry I'd gotten from the bulk section a few months ago.  When I opened up the bottle, all these little clumps started moving!   Ugh!
Meet Belle (as in Blue Belle Ice Cream) We 'rescued' her from her mama a few weeks ago. 

Belle & Toby getting acquainted.
This is after about a week of regular bottles.


My life is pathetic... can't figure out which bowl to eat from...

No comments: