New Mexico trip

We took a road trip to NM this past weekend. We weren't sure how long it would take us, but with the 'super-driver' at the wheel, it only took 14 hours! That's with 4 stops (I'm learning to not drink while driving). I didn't take many pictures, but here's some family that we saw while there.

Windmills are everywhere around Abiline &Lubbuck
The 'scenic' drive near Albuquerque - just in case you don't get it, there's a rest stop 2 miles ahead! (I actually took this to show my students, but thought I'd share here too)

Mom & Sara
Aunt LaVonda & I
Clifford & his cousin Raymond who lives in Santa Fe. He came down to join us for BBQ.
Cousin Colette & I
Grandpa, mom, & us after eating way too much BBQ

1 comment:

Jeff and Marissa said...

G - I am so glad you don't drink and drive...lol. Thanks for posting...and for the post on ants/snakes... hope your latest trip is one of success and more photos :)