Crow success!

I"m pleased to announce that I FINALLY got into the crow position today during yoga!!! I've been struggling to get my balance and today - presto, I was balancing! It's probably not P.C. to 'crow' about this in the world of yoga followers, but I just had to share. Of course, this post only makes sense if you actually do yoga. :) I'm also 99.9% there on the chatarunga - maybe next week?

Crow visualization: Think about squatting down, putting your elbows under your knees and then moving forward until you're balancing on your hands. I've done lots of almost face plants to get to this point.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heyyyy, Gina!
Greetings from one teacher to another! I see from this entry we also have yoga in common--right on!
I think of you often--just had to give a shout out to you when I saw your blog! Hugs, Kat

Mochas, Mountains and Moby Wraps said...

Way to go - I only crowed for 2 seconds max back when I was a wanna be yogi!