Clifford & I had a whirl-wind Thanksgiving! Not sure how many miles, but definitely a lot of food & fun with new friends. The short recap is: Thurs dinner at the grandparents, Friday was in Bryan with LaPrairies, Sat took us to 3 hrs west to Vissar's and then Sun drove up to cousin Davina's for meeting & lunch. Met a lot of new people & had lots of fun. Now maybe some of them will come visit us in Houston???

Wray, Mary & Landon
Landon trying to 'scare' us by popping the balloon. Cheapest toy ever, per Davina!
Landon trying to 'scare' us by popping the balloon. Cheapest toy ever, per Davina!
2 comments:
Way to go with the mega-post, Gina! And you know all your friends from far away will be thrilled that you've posted a pic of you and Clifford together. :) Glad you had such a good trip. I'm anxious to see you at the end of March!
Figured I'd get on the ball to stop those 'gentle urging' emails to update blog & for 'the' picture!
Post a Comment