Whew.... after a lot of frantic phone calls, the lack of 'customer service' from the bank, signing lots of paperwork, committing myself until 2038 and all that jazz - it's finally gone through! I now own a house in Richmond, TX!!! I don't get keys/access until Friday, so will try to post pictures after that. The first order of business.... a new paint job in the master bedroom & bath. Other than that, it's move-in ready. So.... who's available next Fri evening? Yes, Jeff, I know you're out of town. :)
I now have lots of room for visitors, so bring it on - I look forward to having lots of company soon!
9 comments:
Woohooo! Congrats on the new purchase! You'll have to share pictures... :)
Awesome!! Glad you got the deal all signed, sealed and delivered! Can't wait to see the place soon!:)
Wahoo! Congrats, Gina. Ya know, my box hauling muscles are starting to lose their definition now. Too bad we won't be there to help! I'll look forward to seeing it!
can't wait to come visit! talk to ya soon. good luck with everything!
That's awesome Gina! Why is it that a big mortgage debt is kind of comforting :) Oh and if you can pick me up I'd be happy to help next Friday.
Good luck with all that home ownership stuff!
Congrats Gina! I can't wait to see pictures!
No procrastinating on posting pictures! Can't wait to see it. You work fast. Glad I taught you well with respect to this house buying business... I'm very excited for you, and I really hope we will be able to visit sometime!
Congrats! It's always a bit intimidating to sign your life away isn't it? :-) Can't wait to see pictures!
Pictures, Gina????
Post a Comment