I had 3 students compete at the national level in DECA, which is awesome! The conference was in Anaheim, so we got to spend 6 days at the Disney Land Hotel, visit Universal Studios, a couple days at Disney Land, oh and of course, celebrate my birthday Disneyland style!

My kids bought this hat for me to wear ALL DAY - you get a lot of weird stares when you're at a professional convention wearing this hat. Of course, I also got into the park for FREE that day, got a cute button with my name on it, and had every single employee say 'Happy Birthday, Gina' as I walked by. I couldn't have let this b-day go by unnoticed if I'd tried!

Kyle, Allison, & I leaving D-Land after 2 full days at the park. Needless to say, we were very tired!

Met up with Vin Diesel at Universal Studios. He didn't say much, but he sure looked cute!

This guy on the other hand, had lots to say! Running commentary as only Shrek can do...
(Donkey was off to the side egging him on.)

Me, Anahi, Allison, & Kyle outside Universal Studios - don't we look cute in our matching shirts!!
Got lots of comments on how awesome they were. One of my other students designed them.
No comments:
Post a Comment