tagged

Yes, I do still read people's blogs & yes, I do still plan on updating mine!   I found that I'd been 'tagged' on Davina's blog, so here goes....
1. Choose the fourth folder where you store your pictures
2. Choose the fourth picture
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 other people
This is my niece, Sara, who came to visit me in Seattle a LONG time ago (2006) with my mom & sister. We were chill'n at Pike Place Market.

I guess I'll tag Jill Z, Teresa B, Traci K, & Jean C - You all have lots of pictures, so it'll be fun to see what was behind door #4!

1 comment:

Country Family said...

so very nice to have a new post up!! i WAS starting to wonder if you even had time to read the blogs! love the Toby and chair pic. you are NEVER going to break him of that now! :)