Lots have been happening, but I keep forgetting my camera, so hopefully these will help tell the story of the last few months....
I now get a daily dog fight in my living room and Toby is entertained by Brinka. I'm thinking of charging admission! Here's Brinka with BOTH bones. Toby is off to the side staring longingly at the bones & just waiting for one to drop.


We visited Brazos Bend State Park with Laura & saw some wild life, but no snakes or alligators. We probably scared them off!

We did get a clear picture of the alligator in the pasture pond. He's grown to about 4 1/2 - 5' now. The next weekend we found another alligator in the pasture pond that's about 4'. Not sure how it got there since no water anywhere around! Guess we'll need to get out the shotgun since the baby calves go to that pond for water.

No comments:
Post a Comment