made me grin today

Elizabeth and Anthony are engaged!!!  I was pretty worried when Warren showed up and said he wanted back in Elizabeth's life.  Luckily, she's smart enough to tell Warren to hit the road. (Warren wasn't good for her and was just using her) Anthony on the other hand is awesome. 

Ok, for those of you who aren't faithful "For Better or For Worse" readers, this probably doesn't make any sense. But if you are.... aren't you happy?!? I had to share my big grin since I was getting pretty worried that they were going to break up!

Hope you've had a grin or two today....  Oh... my other grin is that I only have ONE MORE DAY till Spring Break!

5 comments:

Troy, Lisa, and Braden said...

You goofball. :) OK, I admit...I was out of town for work until this evening, and had to pull out the days of comics that I missed so I could see what happened with Elizabeth/Anthony/Warren. Have a terrific spring break!!

Traci K said...

Oh, yes, I was rejoicing too! It's funny how we get attached to cartoon characters! I followed Lisa's death and now Summer's b'ball games!:)

Troy and Beth said...

He definitely is the best of all the ones she's dated...but it's a bummer he married Therese (sp?) a way long time ago. He shoulda waited for Elizabeth. Happy Spring!! *Beth

DK Campbell said...

Who else do you follow??? I remember when Cathy and Irving got engaged/married I called my mom to tell her, I was so excited! :) Aren't we pathetic? Right now, I read "For
Better or For Worse" and then go read "Luann." Heehee!

Laura said...

Yes- I'm all excited about Elizabeth and Anthony as well. They'll make a good couple:)