So.... you never know how much you really like having the internet at home until you try to move to an area that only has 1 high-speed internet provider and their version of customer service is NOT what I teach my students! We're going on 4 weeks and 2 missed service calls. (did get free installation though) Needless to say, I've had to find the one spot that has free wi-fi. Darn for me that it's a cute little coffee shop! :)
Lots has happened & my camera is being held hostage in CW's truck till the weekend & it has some cute pictures on it, so I'll wait till I get internet on Monday to post again. I know there are some waiting with batted (SP?) breath for updates.... :)
PS: I've removed links to other's posts since I know some people were getting 'spammed'. Maybe this will stop or slow those weird people down.
1 comment:
I think it might be BEYOND bated breath by now... :)
Post a Comment