Trip to WA

I had a wonderful, relaxing weekend in Seattle in January. I got to see all the new & older babies that have been born since I moved away. Trevan & Jill were awesome & held a 'open house' on Sat so that friends could come & go throughout the afternoon. I would never have gotten to see so many people without them! For some reason I didn't have my camera out much (holding too many babies), but here are a few that did make it.
Brazill family picture! :) Had a great time hanging out with everyone at the Brazill household. Craig & Laura came up with Sarah T and then Joe's brother, Jason, was there too. A full house, but definitely lots of fun. It's amazing how adorable the twins are, but they can be a handful. Jasmine & Joe are amazing!
(That's my plug so maybe I'll be invited back sometime) :)
Jill & Toriana

1 comment:

Mochas, Mountains and Moby Wraps said...

Yes! YOu must indeed come back ... and bring your hubby! =)