Free child labor....

We started the apartment on Wednesday & got the entire downstairs framed by Thurs afternoon. We had awesome help from our nieces & nephews. Morgan & Austin on Wed, and then added Samantha, Brooke, & Kyle on Thurs. These kids were real troopers - it was over 100, and they pounded nails, drilled holes in the slab, and used power equipment like pros.

Supplies ready to go
Morgan showing off her skills
Using the concrete drill
Kyle adding stability by adding more nails.
Morgan, Samantha, & Candace - finished with wall #3!
We deserve a break! Kyle, Brooke, Austin, & Morgan
Kyle making sure we had a clean floor. Samantha & Austin trying to figure out what I'm saying. (I have no idea either)
Finished! View from the outside. Door on right goes to bathroom. Door on left goes into main room
Main room - will have the kitchenette/living room/piano/office


Here's a smilebox I did with some additional pictures:  
Click to play this Smilebox photobook: Day at the Ranch
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

No comments: